In just one month, a sales person, customer support person, or an entire company can learn how to discover and help define customer needs to value the strengths of your products and solutions. Through a deliberately-planned immersion of skills, examples, personal application, coaching, and peer support, the GDA 30 Day Immersion will enhance and change behavior to best practices forever.
Key features of the GDA 30-Day Immersion include:
● Four Questioning for Needs skills webinars hosted by senior GDA sales consultants, each with over 30 years of sales and customer service management experience.
● Downloadable guides for the individual and for the manager for applying Questioning for Needs skills to the student’s environment.
● Live chat room on Questioning for Needs topics with peer comments from around the world.
● An invitation to take the complete on-line course on Questioning for Needs with built-in interactions, quizzes, testing, down-loadable notes tools, and certification.
● Tweets, Linked-in comments on Questioning for Needs successes and issues
● Questioning for Needs Success Stories from sales and customer service people from around the world.
CLICK HERE to enroll in the 30-Day Immersion in Customer Relationships
If you want to discuss a customized 30-Day Immersion Course or Curriculum for your company, call GDA at 800-966-4321.